Sunrise Elopement at Dead Horse Point
4am wake up calls are always worth it when it involves a gorgeous sunrise at the edge of an incredible canyon. This Dead Horse Point elopement was stunning! S & E started the day getting dressed together before cuddling up to watch the sun come up, we explored the cliffs before they chose a private area to say their vows with the red rock valley stretched out before them.
Breakfast followed back their airbnb before we met up to play in boats on the Colorado River. Paddling, beer & splash fights ensued. It was perfect!
Looking To Elope in Moab? View my Moab Elopement Guide
- 5:30 – Meet at Dead Horse Point pre-dawn
- 6:00 – S +E helped each other get dressed followed by sunrise portraits & adventuring
- 8:00 – Vows with the canyon in background
- 8:30 – Drive to Moab for intimate breakfast at airbnb
- 11:00 – Meet at a cool spot on the Colorado river for kayaks, beer and fun by the river